Today marks day 1 of my 365 day journey. I have started composing a list of things I have always wanted to do or learn. I will spend the next year attempting to do or learn these things in hopes that it will awaken my spirit, liberate my person, and make me feel alive again.
Some of these things I have always been embarrassed by, like singing in public. At least one day this year I WILL sing in public. Some of these things I have neglected to learn because of laziness, like playing my guitar. This year IT WILL become and extension of my hands, not just a means for collecting dust. Some of these things I have never done because, frankly, I don't have the testicular foritude, like shaving my head. This year I WILL shave my head.
I will maintain regular posts so everyone can share my experiences. Please, feel free to comment or even make suggestions. If you feel like you have resources that may offer assistance, don't be shy. Finally, thank you for your support and encouragment.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment